Thursday, February 7, 2013

$200 To Quit Facebook CC2


                                               $200 To Quit Facebook CC2
The author, Doug Gross, wrote this article about this Boston, Mass. family to entertain the readers. His main idea for this article was to show that with the right initiative you can quit anything.

"A Boston father is paying his 14-year-old daughter $200 to quit using the social site." So you can get anybody to stop doing these actions. So for $200 dollars you can convince your loved ones to stop these ridiculous actions.

"In return, he'll give her $50 in April and the remaining $150 in June." But his daughter has to break her facebook addiction for five months. Which is well into most teenagers summer vacation. This is very funny to me.

I could easily stop using facebook for five months for the reward of $200. I am hardly on my facebook account, but I believe I could stop my so called "addiction". But I know several people who could not stop there facebook addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment