Friday, October 12, 2012

Austin's Reading Bucket List

  1. It's a Book.  I think I would thoroughly enjoy reading this book. One reason why is because this book goes against the modern day's technological advances. In the  world of all the electronic breakthroughs this book tells about an elephant reading a book. And the bird does not understand the book concept. And this book sounds very funny in my opinion.
  2. Summer's Bloodiest Day's. I enjoy this type of book because it is about the Civil War. The Civil War is one of my favorite times in the vast history of America. This book tells about some of the battles fought during the war. And some of the medical precautions taken in this time period. That is why I want to read this book.
  3. The Adventures of Slim and Howdy. I want to read this book because it is about two country music stars, Kix Brooks, and Ronnie Dunn. This book sounds to be a very funny book from the synopsis  on the first page. And it sounds like a country life style book that I would like to read. That is why I want to read this book.
  4. Fahrenheit 451. I want to read this book because at 451 degrees is where paper simultaneously combust. And I do not like books all that well, so I think I would thouroughly enjoy this book. And it is based of the movie by Ray Bradburry. So if the book is like the movie the book should be a very good read for anybody.  

No comments:

Post a Comment