Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Where Do Authors Get There InSpiration?

Why is it that people come up with some of the ideas they have for stories. Is it because of a dream they had,or is it because of they have a great imagination. Or is it because of a story they once heard.
I have had a lot of weird dreams  that would have had made an awesome story for people of all ages. Is that where they get their inspiration, because  I can not remember all the details as vividly as some of their books have. And where do these dreams that make best seller books generate from. One reason I think that the author dreamed this book in a dream was because who makes kids to be secret agents.
Or is it because of an awesome imagination. Because they come up with some of these things can’t be dreamed up but just imagined like that. And me personally I do not get a great imagination. But do you? One reason that I think that the author just imagined the whole idea up was because in one point in the book some of the technology that they have is completely unrealistic. So do they dream these ideas up?
Is the material that they use once told by an earlier yarn spinner, or was it fresh material?  I could not be able to come up with some of the ideas that this author used. One example of that is some of the weapons that the nerd secret agents use I have read in other books but they are not real. So that is where I think they get some of they awesome materials that they use.
I think that they get all of their materials  from all of these three ways. From past story tellers, or books, and/ or a dream they had, or from their great imagination. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment